LGA 775 Parts Compatabiliy Question

GSAK, MapSource, Google Earth... Hier darf gefachsimpelt werden!

LGA 775 Parts Compatabiliy Question

Beitragvon BrianPugh » Di 19. Dez 2017, 13:54

Hii...

I'm a new member here as of today. I'm just getting back into the PC building mode after a several year hiatus mainly because my everyday system is getting a little long in the tooth and I'm thinking about upgrading to a newer system.

I used to assemble systems fairly frequently but the last time I assembled one, LGA 775 was the standard of the day. As a result, I have quite a few brand new parts from that era that I never used. My question is, are these parts at all compatible with today's standard?

For example, I have a few brand new LGA 775 CPU coolers, both water and air left over. Are there any adapters available to use them with more modern sockets ( ie LGA 1150/1155/1156/2011/1151 ) or are they trash? Or, has technology improved so much in the interim that I wouldn't want to use them anyway?

I know I have to relearn a lot to bring myself up to current standards but it's worth it because I've always enjoy it. And I won't have a computer that was made by someone else. I'd rather have one which I've researched and assembled myself.

Thanks..!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/air-cooling/74977-lga-775-parts-compatabiliy-question.html

Business Motion Graphics Video
BrianPugh

Zurück zu Software